When you are looking for a Richmond General Practitioner for your family you want to find only the best – your family’s health is one of the most important things. That is why we recommend that you go to Dr. Soori at the Roseneath. She is one of the best private GPs in Richmond; she studied at the Imperial College of Medicine in London and has worked for the NHS for 10 years. She has the expertise to treat a wide variety of conditions and you can be sure that whatever illness you’re dealing with she can help. There are other reasons why people choose the Roseneath clinic:
• The clinic has invested in all the latest equipment and technology so that their patients get nothing but the best. If a special piece of equipment is required and they don’t have it they send clients to bigger hospitals that have specialized equipment.
• In addition to investing in equipment, the clinic also has a laboratory where they test for diseases. It has employed 2 full-time, well trained phlebotomists.
• The clinic is in a great environment – it is quiet and spacious and clients can relax.
• Treatment is tailored based on the needs of the patient.
• Dr. Soori treats people of all ages – she can take care of you, your children and even your parents. Even better, she is keen to discuss every diagnosis with her patients and then provide them with different options for treatment so that patients can make informed decisions.
• Her method of treatment is unique; not only does she aim to cure, she also finds out what the root cause of the illness is and how to keep patients as healthy as possible in the future.
• Their costs are very fair when you compare them to other Richmond medical clinics. Their consultation fees, for instance, is only £90. You can find a complete list of fees for different procedures on their website. They also accept different forms of payment.
• They have all childhood vaccines as well as vaccines for meningitis.
• The clinic provides a wide range of medical care; they have pre and post natal care, men and women wellness, common infections, chronic conditions, mental health care and sexual health care.
To get more information or book an appointment, you can call Roseneath Medical Practice on 020 8940 9955. Here are the contact details:
For more information, please visit http://roseneathdoctorsrichmond.co.uk/
Name: Aleks Polomska
Organization: Roseneath Medical Practice
Address: Corner of Mount Ararat & Paradise Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW10 6PA
Phone: 020 3771 8962